Sunday, June 20, 2010

Learning Curve

I am tired! Worked 6 days this week. Day 6 was Friday but I got off early. Ran errands Friday afternoon. It was hot and there is just TOO MUCH road construction! Grrrr!!! Saturday is cleaning day at my house. The house got a 'lick and a promise' this week so I could get in the kitchen and start cooking! I made a big pot of meatballs. I also made roasted sweet potatoes with apples and onion. I hardboiled two dozen eggs for deviled eggs. I made some purees for shakes with my vitamix to freeze. Sunday was a day of work. Then home to cook some more! Today, I made chocolate peanut butter ice cream, made the deviled eggs, hash brown casserole, grilled some steaks and baked a pan of brownies. The only thing I didn't make for the week was some chicken salad. I will do that tomorrow. So now I have random food for the week. I am having to learn my band all over again with the fill. Half a meatball is really too much food. I ate that for lunch today and was very uncomfortable for about an hour. I wasn't hungry for dinner at all but felt like I should eat something. I had one deviled egg, a couple tablespoons of hash brown casserole and a nibble of steak. I did make dessert but I don't think I will partake. I had my weigh in yesterday and lost 3 lbs this week! Yay! The band is doing it's job. Now, if only I could band my brain so it won't tell me to eat food when I am not hungry! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment